Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
b2rSytV.webp

Just saw the first episode. I do not think I like it much. Lead characters are well not solid. But it survived for eight seasons so I guess it gets better.

Last edited:
Hmm entourage is more of a cool show rather than a comedy or drama(although it does have jonny drama in it)... About the lead chars well I always felt the best chars on the show were Ari & to some extent Eric ... Others fluctuated a lot... Anyway watch the full 1st season atleast u will surely like it...

right. i guess i prefer shows with one or two central strong characters. the characters on this show are weak. i do not even like the guy who is playing the movie star in this one. i guess i would be skipping this one. not even eager to load the second episode right now!

right. i guess i prefer shows with one or two central strong characters. the characters on this show are weak. i do not even like the guy who is playing the movie star in this one.

i guess i would be skipping this one. not even eager to load the second episode right now!

Its worth watching. Don't give up after just one episode. Maybe try it out some other time when you arent looking for somethng amazing and just want a good fun time pass tv series. If it helps, there's quite a few hot chicks and nudity in this one 😉

Its worth watching. Don't give up after just one episode. Maybe try it out some other time when you arent looking for somethng amazing and just want a good fun time pass tv series. If it helps, there's quite a few hot chicks and nudity in this one 😉

Now that's how u convince a guy to watch something lol...

considering the lead actors on this show are a bunch of *******s, i don't think even that works for me. i mean californication has tons of nudity but the lead actor is pretty awesome. not a dickhead!

----------

in the end, it feels like an extended teen movie for me. i guess i would watch couple of more episodes before giving up on me!

in the end, it feels like an extended teen movie for me. i guess i would watch couple of more episodes before giving up on me!

Hey, it's okay if you didn't like the show. It's no big deal. Please don't kill yourself over a TV show.

If you still decide to do it anyways, can I please have your forum? I'll take good care of IBF. Thanks 🙂

i guess i would be skipping this one. not even eager to load the second episode right now!

believe me you won't regret your decision.

It's a good show. The middle of the pack seasons are where you'll really enjoy the show. Most of them hit rough patches, and you're much more like to relate to them, when they're not acting like hollywood hotshots. First seasons are always rough, give it a little time till you get accustomed to the characters. There are very shows that hit a home run right from the first season, Dexter and Game of thrones, are there in the very elite list.

haha. i guess i would use it as a backup to waste time when i have not got anything good to watch!

There is also the prob of over hype for a show... That's wht happened to me with mad men... Everyone hyped the show so much that by the time I got around to watch it I had overly high expectations... And as expected I didn't watch it beyond the 2nd episode... Anyway as I said before entourage is a cool show more than anything...