eMule Users Should Shun Pure Unlimited Packs!

ISP
Tata Da Con Man 3G
For the last 2 years, I went with sify's Family Pack (with 150 MB daytime download limit) & got good speeds in eMule. Now, making the mother of all blunders, I opted for their Pure Unlimited Pack & eMule doesn't work; ostensibly because of Low ID.How do I know this? Because both the TCP:4662 & UDP:4672 ports test OK by the client, but it cannot connect to ANY server, because ALL of them "appear to be dead" (a classic symptom of Low ID).I would appreciate it if anybody having the same problem could confirm the above observation. It would save many prospective buyers precious moolah which could be put to better use.Thanks in advance for your response.

DonkeyServer, BigBang and Byte Devils servers were taken down by the IFPI in September. So could be that u need to update ur server.met. Remove all the servers in ur list(to make sure you don't have any fake ones) and use the "Add to emule" link on this page:
Code:
http://gruk.org/list.php

Thanks pal, for updating me on the copyright mafia's bid to stamp out the eDonkey network. Now, I am able to connect the Netherlands-based RazorBack 3.0 server (no, not the infamous Media Defender-hosted fake but a genuine one).