• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 1,450
N

nayakrnr

Regular
ISP
airtel 128k UL
while browsing this forum, emotions are shown as following..within bracketsIMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gifIMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gifIMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gifi cant see the actual .gif but just the link like above.. its taking out the fun of reading posts.. it happens in every browser.. what seems to be the problem ???

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
if you login they turn into regular icons. they dont show to nonlogged people.

K

kambui

The Hardware Guy
ISP
BSNL Dataone Home 500 @ 256kbps
^^^ no good ....It looks really odd, I did notice this before.......Sushubh Is there a way that the non logged on people can see those Icon? or else I thing you can just restrict them not to view the post without login in

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
i think i can turn them on. would have to find that option... ;) :eek: ^_^ :huh: :mellow:check now.

K

kambui

The Hardware Guy
ISP
Yup Its working !!! YEAhhhh!!....thanks :D :p

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
not even sure whats the big deal. people who are members are usually logged in anyways!

C

coolbuddy_79

The Coolest One!!!
ISP
TriB 749NU @ 2 mbps
yeah, just tick that small box...it will keep u logged in till u log out...

N

nayakrnr

Regular
ISP
airtel 128k UL
sometimes i dont login while reading posts, i login only when i want to post a reply.. so..

K

kambui

The Hardware Guy
ISP
Actually I am not automatically logged in even if I check the box 'Remember my password'.......this is because when I close my firefox window it clears all authenticated sessions cookies ...and other stuffs automatically.This is a just a security measure ....You know I do browse lot of pages in the web which can cause some fever like effects for ur wrokstation...:p

Apoorv Khatreja

Apoorv Khatreja

Super Loser
ISP
Reliance Thunder 1099 4 Mbps UL
For some emoticons (for eg - the angry one) we have only word codes i.e. { : angry : } and not the smiley ones like :). So is it that we can't use those emoticons without words, or are the smileys just not mentioned there?