Emotions

nayakrnr

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Feb 26, 2007
while browsing this forum, emotions are shown as following..within bracketsIMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gifIMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gifIMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gifi cant see the actual .gif but just the link like above.. its taking out the fun of reading posts.. it happens in every browser.. what seems to be the problem ???

kambui

The Hardware Guy
Regulars
Mar 8, 2006
^^^ no good ....It looks really odd, I did notice this before.......Sushubh Is there a way that the non logged on people can see those Icon? or else I thing you can just restrict them not to view the post without login in

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
not even sure whats the big deal. people who are members are usually logged in anyways!

nayakrnr

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Feb 26, 2007
sometimes i dont login while reading posts, i login only when i want to post a reply.. so..

kambui

The Hardware Guy
Regulars
Mar 8, 2006
Actually I am not automatically logged in even if I check the box 'Remember my password'.......this is because when I close my firefox window it clears all authenticated sessions cookies ...and other stuffs automatically.This is a just a security measure ....You know I do browse lot of pages in the web which can cause some fever like effects for ur wrokstation...:p

Apoorv Khatreja

Super Loser
Regulars
Nov 7, 2006
Delhi
For some emoticons (for eg - the angry one) we have only word codes i.e. { : angry : } and not the smiley ones like :). So is it that we can't use those emoticons without words, or are the smileys just not mentioned there?