• Thread starter Thread starter pudu123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2,439

pudu123

Regular
ISP
Airtel Xtreme 40Mbps
Can someone PM me the email/phone nos. of airtel executives?I have no Internet since past 2 days & it is not resolved despite several complaints to airtel presence. New delhi

finding the number of a management guy would probably not help you at all : they forward the complaint to airtel presence. i realized that a bit too late and gave up on airtel.

Any idea why airtel automatically closed my complaint a resolved when in fact nobody even visited us to check the problem?Can I take airtel to task for closing my complaint as resolved when that was not the case?

That website seems dead. It seems like airtel engineer won't come today also. This means I won't have Internet until Monday atleast. 5 days and no Internet. I'm paying 2500 rupees a month for this mess. 🙁

There may be some foul play involved. I have reason to believe that my airtel connection is deliberately being tampered with in collusion with an airtel employee. Is there a way for me to detect if my wiring has been tampered with in the building where I live?I need some proof before I escalate this further.

Umm, do you have access to the Junction Box on your floor? Why not start there. Easiest place to tamper with a connection. See if any wire coming out from it has been cut or not.

What does a junction box look like?My Internet was restored last night for two hours and then it again went offline. It finally came inline this morning. If this happens again, I'll need to contact someone senior in airtel management to have them check my premises.

I doubt that someone would physically disconnect your connection at this hour. What is the connection status as displayed by the modem?
Junction box on your floor should a small off whitish coloured box with airtel written on it.