Email IDs /contact nos of officers in bangalore ?

• Thread starter Thread starter appus
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 6,269

appus

The Real
ISP
BSNL Broadband -Home 500C
Hi friends, I dont have internet for last 3 days due to OFC cable issues. Customer care people are saying it will take 24 hrs (3 working days=8hrs each) to solve the complaints. Sh*t service. When i call local exchange people, they say "What can we do sir?". So, do you guys know any email ids of Bsnl bangalore people, phone numbers ? please share. I dont need the email id which is put in bsnl website (that .co.in ones). i have already sent mails and not even a single reply from them... so please.. i am browsing from VSNL (tata) browsing center !! I dont want to go all the way to vidhansoudha... that is the reason asking for numbers, email ids... thanks in advance

mate you just say this because you did'nt have internet for 3 days. in the month of november i suffered the same for 20 days. i was furios cause i had paid all my bills upto date, though no internet. i used to go to the BSNL office everyday, "will be fixed tomorrow", "some server problems", "something wrong in the cables" were the usual answers i used to get from them. luckily i live closer to the KG Road office, and going to the BSNL office was'nt much of a pain. after waiting for 20 days i could'nt wait anymore. i just went to them, and got their usual reply. i just said "if i don't get the connection back today, i will rip off the BSNL cables inside my house and take the instrument and modem and throw it in the garbage. i don't need your connection".and guess what after 2 hours i got my telephone fixed and i got broadband back the next morning. all old people working in the BSNL offices, and moreover its a goverment institution. so no one cares or no one is gonna ask them why. this is the reason they're so careless.anyway i got this from my friend for you bro. fault booking2227219822229938hope that helps you bro.