Email Client for Android Phones

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 2,614
i have heard good things about it. latest reviews on the android market are not very favorable and the UI is horrible once you get used to ICS 😛

Tried it once, but returned to the stock app as I didn't find anything of much use to me. I am looking for a neat (visually) email client, and I haven't found one good looking and fully functional app

I agree k9 is ugly, another one worth trying is MailDroid, though I can't justify its price, for the features it offers.

gmail support push email on android. yahoo and hotmail probably doesn't. the service has to support push mail on your platform for it to work like you want it to work.

Yahoo mail app does have push support on android.

Why the emails are not getting displayed properly?

It has always been like this, now it's sort of bothering me.

I don't think that a new thread is needed for such a small question, surely the title of this thread is appropriate for anyone willing to help on my issue. 🙂

You need help on a small issue, create a new thread. This actually is an ongoing discussion on Push and IMAP feature offered on android mobile phone.What you are doing is thread hijacking.

Right! Completely forgot that it was on EDGE

I thought the emails gets saved in the phone memory once its loaded completely, seems not.