educational insurance policies for children...??????

• Thread starter Thread starter Toocool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1,369

Toocool

Addicts
ISP
airtel
i want to get an insurance plan for my boy ,who is 7 ,for his education(higher) , i think a lump sum amount policy after 10-12 years would be a better policy and can anyone suggest any good policy for this purpose , the goal is getting a handsome lump sum amount after a specific period , so any policy with highest returns is good i think, or u may suggest what u think to be a better plan.:Thank You:

and i thought you were the expert in these things!

like ron paul says......"u are not understanding it properly" i am a trader i understand markets well, i am not an expert in insurance at all, samm asked me about tax saving , he failed to make me understand his real reasons,(he said they want me to save money, but the fact i later realized from his posts was that his employer was deducting tds , and in order to receive it back he had to invest in tax saving plans) ,

i actually am researching on this own my own, so post here is a part of that , i have 1 policy already in my name(for my son) but i think its not bad to have 1 more looking at current rate of inflation.:Kill:

----------

things have really changed in last 7 year as well. but lic still looks promising as of now.