Edition Classic Card from Zomato - RBL Bank (Some users getting Life Time Free)

mhsabir

Xclusive
Staff member
ISP
Jio & Hathway
Logged in today in Zomato to see lifetime free card offer. I guess a good offer if you are a regular user. Especially since they are offering pro as long as you hold this card.

Not sure if all are eligible. Bank seems to be RBL.

h6eAYFS.webp
tBUNaOW.webp
x6TokBl.webp

Last edited by a moderator:
Just applied and got the video kyc done. Simple process. The agent siad the card will be delivered in 3 days. LTF is a good offer and other benefits were tempting. I use zomato a lot. Got a CIBIL enquiry for ₹1000.doesnt look like a hard inquiry Thanks for providing the detailed info above.cheers👍

LTF and Zomato Pro membership while you hold the card - should be a decent enough reason to get it if you are a regular user. Unless you have multiple other cards that offer minimum 1% cashback for all transactions.

True that. Primarily for zomato purposes. Dont care much for regular benefits as have better cards. Maybe occasionally for online use on Amazon/flipkart/grophers/swiggy/bigbasket as i have seen RBL and other random banks popping up with occasional good benifits when major banks are not offering 😀

Received the card today. Yet to use it. Was reading that if 2 lakhs spent will get 2000 more (or 1% more) so that is good - not sure if that is within 1 year.

Still haven't got mine. Been over 5 days and the status has defaulted back to 1-2 days. Any idea where to check? Didnt even get an application number

I could track only the shipment. That was triggered in 1-2 days. What doe it show in the Zomato app? In that 1-2 days it had started to show me the limits etc.

That our partner bank is reviewing your application and it usually takes 1-2 days after that it turned to suggesting that its taking unusually long and they would update once the card is dispatched and now its back to application takes 1-2 days for our partner bank to review your application...guess have no option but to wait n watch

Right. By the way - I am reading that the classic card can be redeemed for usage at zomato and to pay at restaurants. So not sure if it can be exchanged as statement credit

Got zomato Pro+ for Rs 300/12mths since I've the Edition Classic, I guess now Zomato makes complete sense against Swiggy. There is no minimum order value for free delivery with Pro+.

5% cashback on blinkit using all zomato edition cards. I am not sure if this card will have cashback as credits (I think so). I suppose the effect of the zomato stake in it.