• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3
  • Views: Views 1,256
G

gourab

ISP
alliance broadband
Hello!
I am a looking to buy a smartphone either of these-Galaxy S Advance,Galaxy S2 or Galaxy S3.Now I have compared the price on various online shopping site.Surprisingly price in ebay.in is very less,atleast Rs 4000-6000 less from the actual price!I found that bit strange,Ebay sellers are claiming that they will provide completely sealed,unpacked device with warranty card with such a low price from the market! How can they do that?is there any manufacturing defect on the device?I want to make 100% sure before go for it.
Anyone bought any phone or any gadget from ebay?how was the quality and buying experience?Experts,please share your advice and views and please guide me.

E

experience

Nuit incroyable.
ISP
SK Broadband
Check if he is providing seller warranty or manufacturer warranty. AFAIK if the price is a lot less than the normal market price then those phones are imported ones and don't carry any company warranty.

ChairmanSaab

ChairmanSaab

ISP
Connect Broadband / bee ash en L Broadband
Dafaq? You didn-t list any price or link. How come we can help you ?Price of Galaxy at launch was 32,799 so 4000-6000 is not a big deal at all ! Give us link or price first!Anyway FYI Galaxy S2 price should have to be in Rs.22000-25000 range. And Galaxy S advance in 14000-16000