eBay India Deals, Offers & Discount Coupons

D

Deleted member 13033

hi can anyone PM me a ebay coupon code for normal deals.....for Rs 500 or more 😀 what I am buying is getting out of budget ..... 😀thx!

There are no flat off coupons. You want one, you need to create a new account and wait for eBay to be generous. I have a 5% off coupon which gives max 1000 discount, but then that works best only if your item is like 20K. Alternatively, you can try one of their gift offers

There are no flat off coupons. You want one, you need to create a new account and wait for eBay to be generous. I have a 5% off coupon which gives max 1000 discount, but then that works best only if your item is like 20K. Alternatively, you can try one of their gift offers
Yeah.
they give like 5%/10% off coupons with max limit of around 1k and most of them are to be used from that account only.

usually its coupons have expiry period of 3-4 days .. I alws keep getting them .. many times they are only for Global Easy Buy .. I'll PM you one if I get now ..

----------

Hey good news for you ... Just found one in my old mails .. has Expiry date of 26th July .. which is today .. 5% off .. Max Rs 500 .. sending you the code by PM now ..

the ebay coupons are locked to your ebay id... so u cant share it with friends.

Check Your PM Dude .. sent you the code ..

----------

thought they might do something like this .. anant .. let me know if the coupon worked ..

yeah coupon is locked to ur id i get coupons daily!!!

sry did not work 🙁got that bad error issued to another user.....boom !!

Oh wasn't aware you were fine with a 5% off. Coupons have now expired. If you are still waiting to buy, post here. If I get coupons for the next week, which release today, will let you know

well item cost is around 3700 right now any kind of discount would...do..I was looking for a 500 one so it comes almost under 3000....

----------

yeah coupon is locked to ur id i get coupons daily!!!
'

give me ur id then for one day u can have it back later 😛

can anyone lend me their ebay account which has 500 coupon code in for one purchase 😛nd PM me dont post it here ....lol

I have got 5% and 10% off coupons. If interested, please PM. As a rule, I don't share my accounts - due to security reasons 😀 If someone is interested, I can make the purchase, and they can transfer the money into my account.

PS: This is how I have been doing it on TE all this while, just in case you have doubts 🙂

----------

Those with an HDFC card, can use the coupon HDFCEBAY01 during checkout to get a 10% off.

ya thx..that wont be a problem...will pm u if I still cant find it within couple of days 🙂

Another code HDFCEBAY02 gives 5% discount, Maximum restricted to Rs 750 with an option to pay in 3 EMI's.HDFCEBAY01 code has maximum discount of Rs 500.