EasySify 2

• Thread starter Thread starter Bhaskar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 76
  • Views Views 19,531
Yay!

Changelog:01) Added Connection Cycler02) Improved Keep Alive algorithm.03) Ability to set Keep Alive time.04) User can now set desired home page.05) Added feature for autostartup with windows.06) Added Minimize on start.07) Added autoconnect on start.08) Added Keep on top.09) Added Graph with scrolling and auto scaling.10) Added Heart Beat support (experimental).11) Added Idle Connection Detection.12) Improved MAC Detection.13) Added ability to select desired adapter.14) Added ability to force set a MAC.15) Save button now takes user to status screen.16) Connection Button removed from ident frame.17) Renewal Status is no longer shown as message box.18) Added Data transfer statistics.19) Added Speed statistics.20) Added New Pane for Sify Options.21) Ability for user to set sam options.22) Added MultiEvent Scheduler.23) Added Session Statistics.24) Added option for exit with out logoff.25) Added Splash Screen.26) Enabled Clip Controls for EasySify Window.27) Added Graph Transparency.28) Added Message frames for EasySify status messages.29) Added Basic Console mode.30) Added Automatic IP detection.31) Added option for user to ignore update warning.32) Changed EasySify Icons.33) Added Animated Icon for logged in state.34) Closing EasySify window now logoff and exits application.

[Urls]
RemoteUpgrade=http://210.18.2.19:81/bbandnew/chkremupgrade.php3
Connectivity=http://myaccount.way2talk.com/voip/remote.php3
Loggingurl=http://chn.sifybroadband.com/test/uploadlogfile.php3
[SAM]
IP=210.18.2.19

[HBS]
ServerIP=210.18.2.19
Port=6776
Frequency=5
Flag=Y

[Version]
SoftwareVersion=2.1
[SSG IP]
Bangalore SSG=
[Mail]
MailPage=http://mail.sify.com/getmails.php3

[DNS]
NameServer=202.144.66.6

this is my bband.ini file i still cant get what to fill in the fields left empty by bhaskar

adn this is the path wher i get sam server info frm

can u plz tell me what to fill in the details

http://202.144.65.70:8090/

EasySify v1.1 Start Up Complete.9:05:23 AM: Not Connected to Sify.9:05:48 AM: Getting Session Id.9:05:48 AM: Attempting to connected to 9:05:49 AM: Connection failed to Sify.9:05:53 AM: Getting Session Id.9:05:53 AM: Attempting to connected to 9:05:53 AM: Connection failed to Sify.this is my log.iam not able to connect where as old easysify is connecting without any problemwith same username and p@$$.and ideal time logout option is nice.how to config it for autologon when the connection established again.is it possible?

I am sorry guys. I discovered a critical buffer overflow problem and it has been corrected. Download the new ES2 v1.1.300 from ES Website.Vires, i cannot tell you your SAM Settings for legal reasons. But that doesn't prevent other users from posting the settings. 😀 Hmm.Firoz, Your Log seems slightly wierd. Check if your firewall is blocking easysify 2. You will have to setup new Rules for EasySify 2 if you have a fire wall running.To get it to autologin, just Enabled "Auto Connected on Startup" on page 2 of EasySify options,

bhaskar i completely disabled my xp firewall(xp sp2).and i have no external firewall programs.but still its not working.its not even attempting to connect.7:49:43 PM: Getting Session Id.7:49:43 PM: Attempting to connected to 7:49:43 PM: Connection failed to Sify. and is it necessary to fill sam ip,port areas? easy sify v1.0 build 57 is working nice.how to solve this problemhelp pls

Amazing program Bhaskar! It's freakin' lovely.I got build 300 and it's working fine.I'd like to request an option to turn off the tray icon and the animation of the tray icon.EDIT: How the hell does it know my speed when I'm not actively downloading anything? Is it set to download and discard random bits of data to check the speed?Also at a glance it is not easy to tell whether your speed is 68 kbps or .68 kbps could you make it 0.68 kbps instead of .68 ?

I left it / and it works fine. But that animated tray icon is distracting me....

Here are some pointers:to Firoz, and UjjwalHow to get ES2 up and running.1. Start ES2.2. Configure your Ident Info.3. Goto Sify Options Pain.4. Enter Sam Ip.5. Enter Port.6. Leave SAM request path as it is. This feature is kept for future changes made by Sift LTD.And then click login. Anand, Thanks.ES2 doesnt download anything to tell you speeds. It is actually monitoring in real time the total bytes, sent and recieved from your network adapter. You are right about the speeds readability. .68 kbps is hard to read. However it is too minor a change to warrant a update. I will correct and release it when ever a major change occurs to ES2. As for the tray icon. I cannot remove it, then you wouldn't be able to minimize ES2. As for the animation, i dont think Google_Singh Ji would like if i removed it 😀 .My suggestion, Just hide it using Windows Icon Notification feature.Btw anand, do check out the 7 day usage feature. See what all Sify has been doing to keep track of you. Thanks again anand, its people like you who give me the inspiration to continue. 🙂 If you have any more queries, please read the FAQ on the ES website.BTW i forget to mention it the Change Log.00) Removed 99% CPU Usage Bug. 😀 😀

Hmm I have been thinking, Since you guys have been having so much trouble configuring ES2, and the fact that i like you guys a lot. so here are the SAM settingsI will get into trouble for this, so i hope you guys help me out if Sify comes knocking.SAM IP: 202.144.65.70SAM PORT: 8090SAM REQUEST PATH: /

How do I go about removing that icon? No offence googleji I like the icon but I swear it's trying to hypnotize me :blink: .