Easysify 2 Logout Error Fixed

• Thread starter Thread starter Bhaskar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 8,643

Bhaskar

Regular
Download build 306 of ES2 to fix your logout errors.

Changelog
--------------------------------------------

1) Fixed logout errors.
2) Fixed MAC detection errors.
3) Fixed IP address detection errors.
4) Remove "x" button from window.

Originally posted by Bhaskar@Aug 19 2005, 01:23 AM
Download build 306 of ES2 to fix your logout errors.

Changelog
--------------------------------------------

1) Fixed logout errors.
2) Fixed MAC detection errors.
3) Fixed IP address detection errors.
4) Remove \"x\" button from window.
[snapback]22118[/snapback]
[/quote]

Its not able to login, it continupusly tries to get session id and and tries to authenticate user. The dialer becomes unusable and we cant choose anyother option.

Working fine on my end.hmm, is anyone else getting this error? Not suppossed to happen now since MAC address detection has been fixed.Do you have more than one network adapter (with the same ip class and masks) ? try Turning off keep alive and post the messages.dump file here.

Originally posted by Bhaskar@Aug 19 2005, 11:31 AM
Working fine on my end.

hmm, is anyone else getting this error? Not suppossed to happen now since MAC address detection has been fixed.

Do you have more than one network adapter (with the same ip class and masks) ?  try Turning off keep alive and post the messages.dump file here.
[snapback]22140[/snapback]
[/quote]

EasySify v1.1 Start Up Complete.
12:31:02 PM: Not Connected to Sify.
12:31:04 PM: Getting Session Id.
12:31:04 PM: Attempting to connected to 202.144.65.70
12:31:04 PM: Authenticating User with Sify.
12:31:04 PM: Attempting to connected to 202.144.65.70
12:31:04 PM: Invalid Session Id.
12:31:06 PM: Getting Session Id.
12:31:06 PM: Attempting to connected to 202.144.65.70
12:31:06 PM: Authenticating User with Sify.
12:31:06 PM: Attempting to connected to 202.144.65.70
12:31:06 PM: Invalid Session Id.

I dont have 2 network cards, it works after i force the mac address and save setting.

Its working now after forcing the mac address for the first time of use. Otherwise, first time it didnt work without forcing the mac address.

Initially I was also getting the same Invalid seesion ID message.....but I restarted the client and now it logs me in and out properlyThanks Bhaskar jee and Thanks for keeping the good tray icon

Do I have to fill something in sam ip and sam port? I'm not able to connect with it.

Thx for the info. Now I'm getting invalid session id error. This is why I prefer supersify.

Just enter ur user id and password again, save them and also do not force ur MAC address to spurious value ....use the default one....restart the client....this is all i think i did to get it working

Ooh, i just realised why you need to restart you client once, after setting the config, Its the new MAC detection code. Just restart ES2 once after installing and setting up username password and sam settings.thanks.

Patched ES2, probably fixed the error.However since ES3 is in the pipeline, i will not be concentrating on ES2.

i dunno whats the problem but its giving out invalid session here.using the settings menitoned by boygr8.SAM IP 202.144.65.70Port 8090path /is that common for all sify users?