Easiest ways to activate Vodafone Red4Business for Startups & SMBs?

crashnburn_in

Regular
ISP
7 Star Fiber | Ex MTNL DSL / 7 Start Cable / VSNL Dial up | US ISPs
Easiest ways to activate Vodafone Red4Business for Startups & SMBs?

Especially Red4 Business 666

Please share.

Do you have an account with Vodafone?

I meant corproate account?
If so, contact your relationship manager and get it done.

We don't have a Relationship Manager - Are you thinking of Corps who already have an Account Manager? We wish to get it for our companies.. which dont have a corp thing set up with Vodafone.

Did you get what I am saying?

Oh. So, you're saying that you don't have a corporate account, but want to subscribe for Red4Business. Correct?

Oh. So, you're saying that you don't have a corporate account, but want to subscribe for Red4Business. Correct?
Yes.
Which means we will possibly have to get Corp plan / relation set up with Voda - documents etc - We have a few SMBs Startups.
If I can do it without the above drama thats fine too.

Officially Vodafone will not provide Red4Business to individual customers. You will need to apply as a company.

Unofficially, if you're able to find some salesguy who's willing to get you on a proper corporate plan (which are way better than Red4Business ones) you might want to do that.

We have a few SMBs & Startups.
Read my lips.. what do you think I am saying/ asking here.. Seriously? We have business/ companies.. Thats what I want to do.
Officially Vodafone will not provide Red4Business to individual customers. You will need to apply as a company.

Unofficially, if you're able to find some salesguy who's willing to get you on a proper corporate plan (which are way better than Red4Business ones) you might want to do that.
What is the fastest way to apply as a company and get set up for corporate plans..

I wanted to know what the process was & what documents are needed and how to speed up this process.. You have contributed zilch to this thread and only asked useless questions/ comments without adding or providing anything productive.

Read my lips.. what do you think I am saying/ asking here.. Seriously? We have business/ companies.. Thats what I want to do.

What is the fastest way to apply as a company and get set up for corporate plans..

I wanted to know what the process was & what documents are needed and how to speed up this process.. You have contributed zilch to this thread and only asked useless questions/ comments without adding or providing anything productive.

The most simple answer to this complex problem is to simply contact Vodafone !!