Earthquake in India Pakistan Afghanistan: 23 Oct 2009

• Thread starter Thread starter honey01
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 5,852
i usually feel it coz i am in the basement and the wooden partition starts rambling. i did not notice anything... maybe because i had loud music on and they were already rambling 😱

my crt almost fell 🙁 whole hindu kush region felt tremors right upto gurgaon as Twitterville confirms.

Yup. Didn't feel it either. Was online on IRC. A guy starting typing, "HOLY SHIT EARTHQUAKE" and the first thing I did was a Twitter Search. He was right. The epicenter seems to be somewhere in Afghanistan.

FarrukhSiddiqui RT @Dawn_News 6.4 INTENSITY QUAKE JOLTS PESHAWAR, MARDAN, KOHAT & SURROUNDING AREAS: DG MET #Pak #Earthquake

if warthog was here, he would probably say that it is the beginning of the end. 2012 is coming!

damn was loggin off and saw this .. hope the casualties are at a minimum . and lol at the 2012 reference😛.

if warthog was here, he would probably say that it is the beginning of the end. 2012 is coming!

as i have said again and again 2012 is disinfo.
its y2k,nothing will happen in 2012 as it was 2008

also i was fast asleep,i didn't feel a thing but one day ncr would be struck @7+ richer scale quake.