Dynamic Public ip changed to CGNAT private ip

ISP
Airtel Xstream Fiber
Netplus
Day after installation,I was downloading game at night and suddenly saw my dynamic public ip changed to Private ip(CGNAT) and now am having strict nat in games.As for my ipv6,its same dynamic public ip and can be pinged from my pc (<1ms) but my ipv4 ip got changed and now am having issue in gaming.
My friend had same situation,day one he got public ip then after few days,his ip changed to private ip even most interesting thing is he's from haryana and my chandigarh friend has same ip range😂.
if someone had faced this thing and got resolved please comment,this strict nat in Game is very annoying where port forwarding or dmz isnt working and router dont have bridge mode(ZTE 670l) and only few players are playing with me who have open nat in gta and my main objective is gaming.

IPv4 are limited. You need one pay for it (atleast Airtel still offers it if you pay). This is the truth sadly.
No other way around it, eventually games will move on to ipv6 as all providers move to CGNat.

i know its limited but that cgnat causing me strict nat and problems in game and when i call to customer care talk about closed ports and this ip stuff they dont know anything.i never had this nat type issue with my previous isp even he was using cgnat but when i enable dmz,game shows open nat type but with airtel its doing nothing

You can use VPN, this will make sure that you can get at least L2 NAT or for Airtel buying a static IP costs about 199INR+GST and that is only for Postpaid Customers.
You can also try to directly dial PPPoE from your computer and check if that helps. (This option will need some work)

I am currently hosting a minecraft 1.19 vanilla server on my network and my younger brother plays with his 4 friends every day on that world. Does it mean that after cdnat my server will not be accessible from public. That is bad.

yup,if you get behind cgnat,your server will not be accessible from outside your network.although if its minecraft and only your friends gonna play on server then you can use virtual private network VPN like hamachi so that your friends can join your server.
Tested by me and my friends in ARK survival Island and Minecraft (not Tested On strict Nat).

Instead of Hamachi, Try tailscale. Much easier to use and should work fine with most games.

You can use VPN, this will make sure that you can get at least L2 NAT or for Airtel buying a static IP costs about 199INR+GST and that is only for Postpaid Customers.
You can also try to directly dial PPPoE from your computer and check if that helps. (This option will need some work)
but directly dial PPPOE requires bridge mode,can we do without it coz router doesnt have bridge mode option and i dont know if airtel will provide bridge mode or not.