dvois ssv ion cablebroadband

• Thread starter Thread starter HELLWARS
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 49,249
YES , DVOIS TEAM IS THE WORST INTERNET SERVICE I HAVE SEEN IN ALL THESE YEARS
Reasons >
- Extremely slow speed , Speed test .net will show 4 MBPS whereas the net wont operate more than 1 MBPS or less than 512 KBPS .
- Test my speed shows 1 MBPS [ screenshots taken shown to thier engineer as well as send via mail .
- Issue seen sine last 4 months and no action taken by DVOIS other than fake commitments and temporaray speed transfers of 4-5 MBPS for the the next 2 days after complaint .
- Saturdays after 8 PM no one picks the call and the calls get disconnected after being picked up because they have peopel who are not bothered about users like us and they boast ofa 24 * 7 support .
- All mails boumced back because one of thier service team persons [Namita koli Mailbox was full ] .
- Shameless customer service people who close the ticket without the users approval > do you know why ? simply because i was in a business meeting in office when they called me next day , An extremely shoddy customer support team .
- The same stupid explanations given on phone "Sir shayad aapka browser me issue hay , aapke anti virus ka problm ho sakta hay " and so on .
- They say i will get around 512 - 1 MBPS speed due variable stream rate speed ? what the hell am i paying the 5 MBPS PLAN for then ?
- They dont carry forward the data unused by you because their service was down
- Every month they call me ONLY when they have to renew / recharge my plan , other than that customers are useless for them . with a promise " sir aap next month se dekho kesa chalta hay > and then strangely the speed will be up for just 2 more days , third day they might use your connection for someone else who could be writing great reviews about them.
- on weekends the connections doesnot work ? you call them and they say tachnician kal aega > and the next day the sunday is poilt with useless explanations . My PC and connection has been checked 3 times with the same stupid explanations , how the speed increases for the next two days after the complaint is a wonder ?

I have made 7 calls and 5 mails sent to them with just plain fake commitments , Hence i have decided to discontinue thier support .
I stay at sion and visit my home in navi mumbai only on weekends and sometimes in between . My tataphoton dongle and vodafone hotspot works much better than the DVois line . Dreadful people
I am a sofware engineer and know the technical nuances and have seen such bad examples before too .

ISP is one the biggest cheating taht can happen on basis os variable bit rate streaming and such useless words [ Sify was one of teh bigger cheaters befoer ] and now its DVOIS who are not bothered for customer service .

13 August 2014
DVOIS ION > Such bad service .
11 calls > spoke with ashihs , bharti , sweta , namita , and a number of people and my problem remains the same
7 Mails [ which got bounced back they dont have a daemon reply mailer < receipient namita kolis mail box was full ]
These guys are real scums , Real bloood suckers . I will be doing a police complaint against them for wrong business practice , i have recorded calls that despite promising me an engineer the very next day i havnt got even a call since 2 weeks .
worst service , thoroughly unprofessional

Mukesh morwall
sector 23 seawoods darave

Instead of suffering unnecessarily why don't you switch to mtnl?

Last edited:
Hello Guys, Can Somebody help me with
configuring A D-Link
router for a D VOIS connection. I fill in the Username
Password
service Name : dsvashi02
for Vashi sector No:9 and leave it to Dynamic IP and get dns from the ISP. But it still does not connect..?
It's been months and
I can't understand what seems to be the Problem..
What else can be and should be done.? a little help
will trully be appreciated...

Anybody using DVOIS , can you please test and tell me if you get cache on steam and origin ?

i am staring this post for helping any body with any broadband connection avalible in navi mumbai
i am on 4mbps plan for rs 1400/- per month dvois ssv ion broadband
my speed test:-

there is no fup limit
my speed test:-

dvois ssv ion broadband plan:-
Hi there I am on dvois 4 Mbps unlimited too...though I use a WiFi router with it (TLWR841N) my current router is stable and provides the speeds I am planning to change my router to a better one under a budget of 4k. Could you please suggest one?

Hello Guys, Can Somebody help me with
configuring A D-Link
router for a D VOIS connection. I fill in the Username
Password
service Name : dsvashi02
for Vashi sector No:9 and leave it to Dynamic IP and get dns from the ISP. But it still does not connect..?
It's been months and
I can't understand what seems to be the Problem..
What else can be and should be done.? a little help
will trully be appreciated...
Change from Dynamic to PPPoE

Should resolve the problem
Mine is set at PPPoE

I took a Upto 70 mbps plan with 240 Gb of available data for 3 months. Never got more than 1.1 mbps. I kept complaining to D-Vois, nobody paid attention. Finally one day the technician came and started fiddling with what was wrong. He realised the company had shifted my plan to 1 mbps! Without any notice or approvals! And when asked to switch my plan back to 70 mbps, they said they will need to send emails and get approvals. Frustrating ISP. They did not need approvals when switching me to 1 mbps but now they need approvals. Do not fall in this trap shit. Stay far away!

TNUhu

hi guys,
I am playing battlefield 4 and I am facing issue with ping where my ping in game shows as "-". Someday ping is just fine and all of sudden it disappears. I tried contacting d-vois but they were unable to solve the problem and asked me to buy static IP but I don't think its anything to do with static or dynamic IP.