• Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 11,447
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivious

Ancient Heart
ISP
MTNL, Tikona, Hath
I had a loop sim which I had to cut from SC(micro sim) to work on my Note 2 now I changed my mind and instead add an Idea sim to it and want to switch back my loop sim to Old Original sized Sim's (maybe its called macro sim's ) to add on Duos.
so now what is the procedure? Should I ask for a duplicate sim or I need an FIR or something.
ps: Using prepaid connection.

Go to the Loop gallery, and ask for a new sim. They'll hand one over immediately, and it will get activated within 15 minutes. No FIR, nothing. Not sure, about the cost though.
tbh, Loop's coverage is far superior. Why Idea?
EDIT
Just read prepaid, I'm not sure how 'friendly' will the chaps at the gallery be during the process.

When I cut my SIM to fit in One X... I kept the outer border plastic. I used it with this plastic piece in Galaxy Nexus. I am back to MicroSIM in Nexus 5. Basically, I can use the SIM in both kind of devices. The outer plastic area works as an adapter.

Thought as anant said, you can always get a proper adapter which would work better than the cut plastic body. I have to be careful not to damage the metal parts in the sim tray.

i am not suggesting to cut the sim yourself. when you get it cut from any local mobile shop, just keep the outer body.

Just spoke to the CC they said, I need to have an Fir filled 😛issed-off: since I have a prepaid connection. But that isn't the case with a Postpaid connection fck! I think if I had that excess part removed with me as of now, maybe I could have convinced them to give a replacement 😛ositive: .

Status
Not open for further replies.