DTDC crap courier service followed by damaged parcel

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 13033
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 3,937
There's this one called first flight. It used to be quite low cost and pretty reliable a few years back. Haven't used it much since then, so I can't comment on how it is now.

First Flight started off really well. It was indeed cheap and reliable. Today it isn't the latter at least. One would be hard pressed to find their outlets for that matter.Overnite is one good courier, though they have the worst tracking mechanism. Their site is absolutely useless.Aramex is random. Some cities they are excellent - Mumbai and NCR particularly. Other cities they are horrible - Kolkata and Bangalore. Pricing is competitive. They don't have different bands - not that I know of at least - and their delivery times are usually a day locally and two days to metros

^ Thanks dude! Please note I do blabber a lot 😛

sometimes blabbering is good 😀

ah DTDC idiots. stole my pen drive. never followed up. Their manager accused my of trying to swindle them.

Heh .. i remember once using DTDC for an international parcel .. After few days I get a call from them .. asking if I knew the whereabouts of the parcel as they have lost track of it ... luckily it was delivered .. and the end party mailed me of receiving it .. so I told them that it has been delivered .. from that instance I started using DHL for international and BluDart for India...

WTF. They called you to check the status? In any case, for foreign shipments, DHL / Fedex are the best choice,though very expensive. Another cheap and reliable service yet very under-rated for international shipments, is India Post. They cost much less, and they are reliable just because they are international. These guys send out the parcel from India quick, and you know tracking as well as delivery even by postal services abroad, is very reliable.

I sent a parcel from patna to bangalore on 22 and still it hasn't reached, generally, all parcels take 2 days with Dtdc.

What are my options now? It was express by air parcel.

Last Status is of 27th shows misroute\
Now I hate DTDC.