DSL NU 849 2mbps .. WTF !!

• Thread starter Thread starter Smartboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 86
  • Views Views 11,895

Smartboy

ISP
MTNL
although most ppl will be happy with 2mbps from today,but i dont think this is good, they are going to charge us from 590 to 850 Rs. !! also a minor stupid change of 250 MB's more datacap😡what are your thoughts?

what's ur source?& btw delhi or mumbai????

DSL NU (Trib 590 NU) plan is also discontinued for further booking/migration w.e.f.20.06.2007.So basically they have increased the rates from 590 to 849If they are asking that rate....they shud have increased data limit to atleast 2.5 GB& sanke bhai.....aapki spped MTNL ne ghata di kya"Pathetic 256 NU MTNL"

well ab 590 NU pe 2mbps milne ka koi chance nahi raha..🙁 i hope dilliwale kuch better karenge....

Smart move from Mtnl Mumbai. If i am not wrong will they provide that same speed to existing 590 NU customers..........?

obviously they r gonna provide 256 kbps to 590 NU users.the extra cost is of speed , not of mere 250 MB increase in limitveerji, u r the only one left having 2mbps on any UL plan

damn...it is too costly! I mean they have hardly touched the day time download limit! 🙁

MTNL DELHI site is maintained very badly, they might have added new plan for delhi as well and just it will take some time for the lazy guys to make the changes.