DSL NU 849 2mbps .. WTF !!

• Thread starter Thread starter Smartboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 86
  • Views Views 11,898
i consider this good price for moderate to heavy downloaders.

Just cald CC

The lady over there told me that aap aapna time waste kar rahe ho yaha fone kar ke
WTF ??? ROFLOL :hysterical: :hysterical: :yahoo:

just called cc...got to hold for around 5 mins but didn't keep the phone coz of the excitement...but sadly it's not yet available in Delhi 🙁

hope they follow soon in delhijust cannot waitcalled the cc they know nothing if such plan has to be implemented in delhialso the upload bandwidth should be more...

8 hours of total unlimited usage? wow.. thats amazing for just 849 if u ask me..cuz.. 8 hrs o 2mbps = 16hrs of 1mbps =32hrs of 512 ul.. but assuming speed fluctuations..lets round it off to 24hrs of 512ul for 849... do i wanna kill someone for that plan or what!!!!

Right on!!!!! Someone at the ministry of telecommunications was listening. YAY! I'm definitely going for this plan.CheersChew

Just a heads up. I called the CC guys in bombay and they said that I have to apply for a change of plan. Thus all 590NU users dont expect to get 2 Mbps unless you call 1500 and change your plan. They are not offering the 590NU plan to new users, but old users expect to be stuck on 590NU unless you call and upgrade.

wen i calld 1500 for plan changelady told me that their comps r not havin this particular entry of 849NUSo i went to the mother of all exchanges directly in the server room.Even that guy wasnt havin this entry in his server softwarehence its advised to wait for 1-2 days b4 mtnl makes update on its systemsthen call 1500 for plan change (Mumbai Only)

i recall when we friends used to claim whose PC is fastest. and we used to have fun of the person having fastest PC."rakesh ka PC itna fast hain ke usko chalu karte hi u get the message 'Its now safe to shutdown your computer'"

....So i went to the mother of all exchanges directly in the server room.
Even that guy wasnt havin this entry in his server software

But why didnt u create the entry urself ?..if i remember correctly, u r the guy who picked his own plan and set his own speeds by seizing the system from the MTNL operator last time u paid a visit to the exchange...😉

DSL NU 849 has started dose anyone knows whats the download speed(in KBPS) getting on torrent in this plan at nignti am planing to shift from sify to MTNL At present i am getting download speed on torrents is 27KBPS on sify 256kbps unlimited plane