DSL CPE One-time Upfront Charges Waived off for new broadband connection from 10/03/2011 to 31/03/20

• Thread starter Thread starter socrates
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 4,259
^ Thanks soc. That really is wonderful. How long did they take to change?I spoke to this guy on Friday and he told me they don't have stock at the moment but expect some next week. He told me to submit an application right away. I wrote it out and was just leaving home to go to MTNL when I realized it was second Saturday.

^ Thanks soc. That really is wonderful. How long did they take to change?
I spoke to this guy on Friday and he told me they don't have stock at the moment but expect some next week. He told me to submit an application right away. I wrote it out and was just leaving home to go to MTNL when I realized it was second Saturday.

That is very strange, which exchange are you on? My friend on the Prabhadevi exchange applied last month & was told 'it was out of stock but would be available in 15 days or so' He actually got it in 17 days 🙂. It was some Beetel model, modem cum wifi router which has 802.11 b/g only 🙁 Maybe you will have to follow up with the yokels at your exchange.

17 days 😀