DSL-502T router problem.

• Thread starter Thread starter petfrog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,510

petfrog

ISP
MTNL
My router won't save the MTNL settings like the username and password etc.Hence, I have to update the settings everytime I connect to the internet.I click the 'apply' button and then the 'save and reboot' button, still it doesn't save the settings.Can I save the settings permanently ? Or is the something I am doing wrong ? Help please !

save and reboot.. button doesnt work in firefox.. so u need IE..or other option is switch to bridged mode. (but for that too, save and reboot shud work 😀)

Just tested that Save and Reboot works fine for me in Firefox and Chrome.You may need to find the reboot function in Tools > System. Optionally, you may wish to upgrade your routers firmware. D-Link's website should have the latest version according to your router model/series/revision/etc - Unfortunately mine is a New Zealand model so I can't really help with the Indian version, so be very careful that you choose the correct version for your router otherwise you may hose the device. All the necessary info is on the bottom of the unit... don't apply rev C firmware to a rev A router, for example!

Thank you for your replies amish and mgcarley.Everything is ok now, settings do get saved. 🙂