Drawbacks & Corrections For the 128kbps BB Scheme

• Thread starter Thread starter frustrated
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2,290

frustrated

Yeah we`ve already discussed about this connections better points , however one major drawback is thats its limited to just 30 days .. i mean yeah duh its a monthly package , but incase there is downtime at the cto`s end & my connection is down ...sify will still count the # of days .. & it`ll be a waste.Instead of the 30 days thing.. they can have it as hourly night package of 360 hours , spread over of period of say month & 15 days (grace period for downtime) & incase my hours dont get over till the end of the stipulated period & before expiry i renew the account , my earlier hours wil be carried forward ... (yeah dream on :lol: )

That's true for all "unlimited" connections - Downtime doesn't count ...And yeah, as you said, dream on 😉

always keep in mindIt is Sify we are dealing withIts the same thing as making an agreement with a total retarded person, locked up 40 years in a mental institution, not trustworthy and full of sh*t!

i had happy with some kind of real world support for any package they sell. if they sell a night only package. tell the cto to leave a guy in the office at night time.

sushubh , in case the powercords are eaten by rates in the middle of the road how do u expect the guy in the office to find out where , atleast at my end its a mze of hubs & switches . Guest , came p with the thoughts of the day for me 😀

in my case in the earlier days... one day it rained. net went down. after 30 hrs they found out the switch to my house was floating in a polythene full of water which was hanging on a tree.as for the wires getting eaten up. i had be happy to listen to a voice from the CTO who can atleast confirm the connection has problems on the way to my home rather than at the servers in my colony.