Drawbacks & Corrections For the 128kbps BB Scheme

frustrated

[OP]
Regulars
Nov 24, 2004
Yeah we`ve already discussed about this connections better points , however one major drawback is thats its limited to just 30 days .. i mean yeah duh its a monthly package , but incase there is downtime at the cto`s end & my connection is down ...sify will still count the # of days .. & it`ll be a waste.Instead of the 30 days thing.. they can have it as hourly night package of 360 hours , spread over of period of say month & 15 days (grace period for downtime) & incase my hours dont get over till the end of the stipulated period & before expiry i renew the account , my earlier hours wil be carried forward ... (yeah dream on :lol: )

ujjwal

Regular
Regulars
Oct 17, 2004
That's true for all "unlimited" connections - Downtime doesn't count ...And yeah, as you said, dream on ;)

anand

Regulars
Regulars
Oct 25, 2004
Wishful thinking indeed.

G

always keep in mindIt is Sify we are dealing withIts the same thing as making an agreement with a total retarded person, locked up 40 years in a mental institution, not trustworthy and full of sh*t!

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
i had happy with some kind of real world support for any package they sell. if they sell a night only package. tell the cto to leave a guy in the office at night time.

frustrated

[OP]
Regulars
Nov 24, 2004
sushubh , in case the powercords are eaten by rates in the middle of the road how do u expect the guy in the office to find out where , atleast at my end its a mze of hubs & switches . Guest , came p with the thoughts of the day for me :D

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
in my case in the earlier days... one day it rained. net went down. after 30 hrs they found out the switch to my house was floating in a polythene full of water which was hanging on a tree.as for the wires getting eaten up. i had be happy to listen to a voice from the CTO who can atleast confirm the connection has problems on the way to my home rather than at the servers in my colony.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
vishalrao Humor 2