Downtime of more than 20 hrs. Pathetic service from Hemant- Sai vision Sinhagad Rd Pune

ISP
Sify
Hello, At the first downpour of rains the sify broadband connection is down. We had very bad experience of using sify broadband connection entire monsoon season last year. We thought some lessons would be learnt from your side as well to provide better service this year. However what we see is 1. immediate link-break with small downpour of rains.2. Downtime of more than 20 hours.3. Electricity is gone brondand connection vanishes the next second. [Why are inverters not been used ?] Mr Hemant from Sai vision Singhad road our service provider for sify broadband connection is least bothered about above issues. He & his team do not take any proactive measures. Forget that, they do not seem do anything when we face down time. They either give us any arbitary answers or keep their mobiles swiched off. We will not allow us to be taken for ride like this everytime and hence after the next renwal we are not going to pay money unless we are given assurance from authorities at Sify Broadband that some corrective measure have been taken to see such issues do not re-occur again. Swati GhorpadePune

BSNL has such great plans.why did you not apply for Dataone connection in the first place?Sarkari option is sometimes better than a franchisee

the same issues i was facing like 4-5 years back. they are not going to change. period.you would have to get rid of them and get a different internet connection.

if u happen to take internet from such providers, the service of the operator should be checked first before taking the connection asking the people living around you.if u are going for adsl type thing like mtnl, bsnl or airtel then no problem

I faced same problem a year ago in market yard area of pune. I must tell you, only thing they showed consistency and dedication was the bill collections guyz, never failed to show up my door next day. If i was not home they used to call at any unsuitable time. Later then i switched to tata, its way better experience for me.So you better find another option in your area,because Sify has not changed in years and will not change in future.😛