Download the patch here

fullyaddicted

Regular
download the patch here.Tell me whether it works for you or not.

admin: the attached software is not @$$ociated with the owners of this board.

it's for what????what;s wrong with existing BB client

Everything is wrong with the bbclient - Heavy memory usage, stupid pinging, antivirus check ...Nice job on that ... btw, as I use windows 98, uninstalling the synergy av left its registry entries in my registry ... so can use the normal client without problem 😉

🙂 Hey but this doesnt work ... Can you tell me what has been changed here? How can you disable it?

HEY! It works, man. You are a GENIUS. Really GENIUS. Now only one problem is the auto-logout function. I dont think sify will solve it.Thanks again ,man! 😉 😛

U are welcome. The above patch works only with the new version of the bbclient. ie version 2.51.
I just added something to that. While you logout it will ask logout confirmation only once not twice. I will upload it later.
If the icon in the system tray irritates you end task the bbclient using task manager.
short cut key is ctrl+shift+Esc .This will save you 8 MB of RAM. But it still remain in the system tray move the cursor on the icon it will vanish. to logout use the following link(bookmark this link in your browser)

The ip address may vary from place the place. to find what is your ip address go to
C:\program files\sify boradbamd\debug.log
open the file in the notepad --> ctrl+f --> type "logout"
and will be move to some place there you can find the link. The link will be some thing like this
http://202.144.xxx.xxx:xx/bbandclient/logout.php

Last edited by a moderator:
what does your patch excatly do ??as in u can uninstall mcafee ??or u can install another antivirus package over mcafee ?

u can use another antivirus after calling the call center and telling them you do not want t ouse sify's securesynergy.

well i have been tryin to call em up since yesterday ,not gettin through ,just got through and no one to attend ,so call back,waiting basically

Originally posted by pakiyabhai@Oct 22 2004, 11:12 AM
what does your patch excatly do ??

as in u can uninstall mcafee ??

or u can install another antivirus package over mcafee ?
[snapback]1063[/snapback]
[/quote]

To unistall existing mcafee securesynergy use the following software.
this software was given by mcafee itself.

admin: the attached software is not @$$ociated with the owners of this board.

i had really recommend to post links to software which are officially released by companies. that makes it reliable for users here to download and install. i really do not know any of you guys and really do not want anyone to get harmed downloading and installing some sort of a spyware.