Download Speeds in MTNL 949 Unlimited ?

• Thread starter Thread starter varunbali
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2,412

varunbali

ISP
Spectranet
Guyz pls read the first post "Mtml Unlimited" in the Indiabroadbanddotnet forums

Now can any MTNL subscriber in Delhi confirm me whether it is true ? I have been believeing that the download speeds in 256 Kbps would be 32 KBps max but he's getting 212-220KBPS. If anyone of you is also getting such high speeds then please let me know.

i'm not getting anything above 30kB

I was getting download speeds of around 210 kbps. But suddenly now its got very slow now..i am getting only 24-32 kbps only.

in the 949 plan speed is abt 26-27 kBps ..anybody getting above that is due to sync rate error on part of MTNL

it will get phucked soon

im getting around 2 mbps
but my connection is 2 days old only
waiting for it to get phuckd

you must have got phucked by now for sure.

you must have got phucked by now for sure.
the answer is NO
its still going strong, still getting 2 mbps

keep your fingers crossed that it should last till a longer time... coz MTNL will "phuck" the downstream one day 😉

the answer is NO
its still going strong, still getting 2 mbps

believe me you'll really hate it when it'll come down.....you'll be just looking at the progress bar and find that its not moving only.... 🙂 .... believe me..... download whatever you want when you can .... 🙂

believe me you'll really hate it when it'll come down.....you'll be just looking at the progress bar and find that its not moving only.... 🙂 .... believe me..... download whatever you want when you can .... 🙂
i know its gonna be tough
thts why i have already asked for shift to the 749 NU plan