Download Speed for BSNL 8 Mbps 1441 Plan

Initially they had put mine to 4099.After calling 1957 They have set mine to 8241 .totally happy ..getting 7.07 mbps🙂😉🙂🙂:inlove:

Say the line rate is set low .they will immediately change it.

Lol im in 675 ULD plan nd i have

DownStream 8191Kbps
Upstream 1023Kbps
nd Finally im not getting 8Mbps plan Speed what Should I Do

u can ask your jto to change profile,which it seems like u did,but if your snr margin and attenuation isnt within range then u can try applying for a line change from exchange to your place and check that your telephones have filters and modems can be directly connected.
incase u have a D-Link dsl-2750U u can check in Status>statistcs for your line rate,that is what they provide u with ,and check that if it is for example in 0.1dB units the a number 100 means 10dB ,
anyway the higher than 7dB or 70 means good snr margin
and lower attenuation than 39dB or 390 is good ,if u are more than 4km from exchange then u cannnot do much,if i were u ,i would ask for more ,cause that is good for what u pay.
anyway u can reply to me if u get it done cause bsnl service sucks everywhere and inexperienced staff means the common man cant do much,what can we expect ?

How are my stats of bsnl I am currently on 8 Mbps plan but speed i get is only 200 Kbps. Whom should i approach to now to get line upgrade.
-- dead tinypic image removed --

snr and attenuation would change i believe. would drop down. would decrease line stability. would need to refer to the chart of optimum values because your values seem weird to me.

2441h0y.jpg

Whenever there is an increase in the bandwidth aka the sync rate, there is a corresponding drop in the SNR (signal to noise ratio). Though, with 35dB of SNR for the downstream, there is more than enough room to go much more than 8Mbps, there will no be issues at all.

Whenever there is an increase in the bandwidth aka the sync rate, there is a corresponding drop in the SNR (signal to noise ratio). Though, with 35dB of SNR for the downstream, there is more than enough room to go much more than 8Mbps, there will no be issues at all.
So with current line rates should i approach them to increase downstream rates to around 8000Kbps. And my attainable rates are showing 17000 Kbps in downstream.
Kindly give me a clear view what should i do and how to proceed then.

Yes, you need to report this to BSNL. Since you have opted for 8Mbps, they have not changed your sync rate for the same. Hence, your line is still capped at the old speed.