Download Sify Guard

• Thread starter Thread starter shouvik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 121
  • Views Views 47,813
Originally posted by sifyfan@Aug 22 2005, 02:28 PM
hey so u the name suggested!!! good. Now one more thing... why would you like your software to be called a add on to supersify.... you can actually eliminate that base software and develop a complete package? also with the data fetched from sam server instead. You may ask user to input his sam server as one time installation purpose. You may think on those lines!!
[snapback]22647[/snapback]
[/quote]

I would have dont that but unfortunately I dont know how the Sify guys transfers string To/from their SAM server.

Originally posted by uthfull@Aug 22 2005, 02:28 PM
ok cancer d/l the new version. If I install it in the path specified by the installer i get the same error i had told u bout. It seems i can't install it even in \prog files\Sify Guard 2.6
I have to ins it in \prog files\Sify Guard

And one moer thing... for sify guard to work... the previous version... i.e. keep alive 2.6 must remain installed otherwise i get that error again... now u think.... can u find the solution... or shud i just stick wit 2.5
[snapback]22648[/snapback]
[/quote]

Did u installed this version under C:\Program files\Sify Guard ?

If u haven't, do it and tell me the status.

ive installed the new version under C:\Program Files\Sify Guardand the old one is in C:\Program Files\Keep Alive\SuperSify - Keep Alive\Keep Alive 2.5\If i install it in the path specified by ne of the installers... the program doesnt seem to work. This is the case with sify guard too. This is the path in the installer C:\Program Files\Cupid Info Systems\Sify Guard 2.6. Neither will this work nor will C:\Program Files\Sify Guard 2.6

Installing in C:\Sify Guard gave the same error.But as soon as I installed Keep Alive 2.5 in C:\Program Files\Keep Alive\ it started to run.So I think there is a file which is unregistered by Keep Alive. Advise.

Originally posted by uthfull@Aug 22 2005, 07:51 PM
Installing in C:\Sify Guard gave the same error.

But as soon as I installed Keep Alive 2.5 in C:\Program Files\Keep Alive\ it started to run.
So I think there is a file which is unregistered by Keep Alive. Advise.
[snapback]22698[/snapback]
[/quote]

The only thing I can suggest is keep both the versions installed and use which ever u like....I can't think of nything else 🙁

Hahahah!! Thx neways for the help. Yep I currently hve both the versions but shortcuts for only the new one. I think reinstalling windows will only solve this problem.

Right now im using 2.6.0 but also got 2.5 installed.Will be downloading 2.6.1 in a few moments.

i have same problem pls tell me how to use this programpls man my yahoo id is hello_bye1989or pls msg me or pm me

Originally posted by devendra@Sep 17 2005, 10:00 AM
i have same problem pls tell me how to use this program
pls man my yahoo id is hello_bye1989

or pls msg me or pm me
[snapback]25423[/snapback]
[/quote]

Wot problem you are facing?

Did you download the software?

mean to downlaod 150 per day if more than that reduct in validiltyi dowloaded sify guard 2.61 how to use this pls tell me man

i downloaded both super sify and sify guard now pls tell me what's the things r going to do pls first what to install and i have using sify broaband there is no target file of super sify in program files