Broadband service has some of the cheap and best monthly plans for the users all over the nation. And some of the plans include unlimited night downloads from certain time to the other.
In that case the unlimited net usage timing starts from the midnight, so it is a bit uncomfortable for the users to get up by that time and start their works in net. Most of the people just get up and start some downloads and turn off their monitor and sleep.
Well this software named as Broadband Scheduler is highly useful as it helps the user to set the time when the computer will automatically enable the Broadband (Internet) connection and start downloading by using other download applications like uTorrent, BitTorrent, FlashGet and other download manger software. This Broadband Scheduler application will automatically disable the Broadband connection (Internet) at the closing time we set. We can also set to shutdown the computer at the closing time. Another feature is that, user can set to open (start) the download applications like uTorrent, BitTorrent, FlashGet and other download manger software at the time of enabling the connection. Try this new Broadband Scheduler application and enjoy.
The Broadband Scheduler application has two options for enabling the connection
1. Settings for Dial-up Connection
Users connect to Broadband manually by using Dial-up connection setup.
2. Settings for Auto Dial Connection (PPPoE Modem Auto Dail) - Support only on Windows XP and 2000
The Broadband Modem will automatically connect to Internet at time of start up.
Initial Settings for Windows XP / 2000 Users
1. Open the Installed Directory of 'BroadBand Scheduler'.
2. Open and Edit the file "BroadBand Scheduler.exe.config" ( Notepad ).
3. Please find the key "NetworkConnetionName" and replace the value with your Local Area Adapter Connection name in the Network Connections folder.
4. Save the file and Close it.