Download Problems?

• Thread starter Thread starter nixxin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 4,471
since yesterday iam having such problems iam downloading from link-removed i get only 10-11 today as well the same thing ive tried downloading other files like winamp 5.23 beta there too iam gettingthe same speed i even tested the speed at cnet bandwidth testerit shows my speed as 64 kbpsyesterday though at around 3am i was getting the rite speediam yet to see what it is todayi wonder whats wrong :huh:

same here.. i downloded some files from link-removed and the speed would not even touch 13 KB/s..it was between 10-12 KB/s..i thought tht since its link-removed so low download speeds..but checked with other link still same speeds..

Lol.. so MTNL aslo starting to suck after a promising start!! Another one bites the dust. I guess this is what we have to put up with in the name of broadband in India...all rascals

man apparently iam getting good speed the usual 27 only after 3am whats up with MTNL man 2 months since i got mtnl it worked flawlesslynow all of a sudden this :huh:

Man...Broadband in India is worse than marriage!!! At least marriage sticks smoothly for at least an year.....broadband starts drivin crazy in less than TWO months ~!! Offcoure when it comes to expenses the broadband is cheaper to afford and at wouldnt shout back if you start chantin all kinda hellish names at it.... 😀 !

dslreports.com speed test result on 2006-06-08 16:19:45 EST:85 / 367Your download speed : 85 kbps or 10.6 KB/sec.Your upload speed is much faster than down.. have you tweaked?Your upload speed : 367 kbps or 45.8 KB/sec.surfing is crawling!only good for downloads using download manager! 🙄

speeds are too inconsistent.......yesterday i got similiar result as dslreportssince last nite speeds improved i was getting 50kBps on torrents.but today again in the morning it wouldnt go above 20kBpsnow again downloading at 50kBpsgetting better speeds in the night

glad to know that when i'm not having any problems the rest of the gang is 😛actually i`m not having any problems downloading at full speeds from a couple of torrent sites but i cant keep downloading cause i have to maintain my ratio too! so usually kteep 2-3 things to download !! and ya its slow alright .. yesterday a midnight it just came to a crawl!!!! i was like wtf!! only 3-4kbps! shucks! then it picked up after i guess 2 am.. cause i did do around a 1gb until i saw it at 11am.. i think its too nieve to say that mtnl sucks! cause it doesnt.. for sure they are having some problems which i think they would def sort out!

crawls here too in the daytime man hope this is an temporary issueotherwise lifes gonna suck for surei was already fed with those money sucking cable d00ds and so switched to mtnl2 months it showed its glory if these are the speeds iam gonna get i'd rather discontinue why waste money nothing better than suffering

^^ well i think they are having a temporary problem here.... since mtnl introduced adsl well over 4 years ago. there hasnt been such a problem as yet... so doubt its a permanent thingy.... it has to be temporary ....plus i think not everyone is facing a problem is it?? only certain pockets of the city!

yeps incidently the "register.mtnl.net.in" site too is down for quite a few days it does come up once in a while though

yaa.. the site has been on ups and downs.. last nite at 12.30 the speed was sucking soo much tht it was not even goin above 10 KB/s..at some 2.30-3.00 it was like 20-22 KB/s..hope its temporary and the speeds go back to normal very soon.

ok looks like the speeds have come back to normality **crosses fingers****ties a limboo-mirchi to the modem** [😛]