blr_p

Regulars
ISP
Airtel 256k ultd
Tasting time folks 🙂

How is the pudding ?

---

Message from moderators:

Hayai Broadband forum is currently locked because of the delays in the installation of the first round of connections.

Good questions ....................................

A few people have got it but I haven't heard of anyone here giving a review...

i didnt see anyone asking a single question here.

How many people have got the connection and why aren't any of them posting their reviews about the connection on the forum? And strangely I seem to be unable to access Hayai's site it's giving me a... umm... {Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server. Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at hayai.in Port 80} error. What's up with that?!

Matt, if your're reading...The natives are getting restless, they're asking for proof of life 🙂

@crazysah: "a few people have got it" - is that first-hand info from you or just hearsay?has any money changed hands? i mean: has anyone paid for service/deposit etc yet?i'd really like to see some user reviews - and i cant wait to get such a connection for myself... 😀

Yes. According to a chat with Matthew that I had just recently, he said some people have got it and even a few here were in the process. Where is he these days?

You don't get it. "According to a chat with Matthew" ? I was wondering if anyone (OTHER than folks mentioned by Hayai folks) have gotten the connection and hoping THEY would post about it directly 🙂I'd be annoyed at having to pay an advance deposit for stuff that does not show up for a long time 🙂 I pretty much have never "pre ordered" any product ever...

What is happening with Hayai have they shut shop even before starting,even the site is down and Mathew is not to be seen.

OMG !!! It's a HEIST!!! A SCAM!!! THOSE WHO PAID ADVANCE DEPOSIT/INSTALLATION CHARGES ARE SCREWED!!!STAY CALM FOLKS! NOTHING IS CONFIRMED!DO NOT SPECULATE!!😀 :dance🙁hint: just kidding of course - i hope - i also want hayai-like internet sevice/plans)I just hope in the least these threads serve as market research for the other ISPs to start providing real good services

@admin: did you say you made mgcarley moderator of this section? i cannot find my original post warning people to be cautious, is it deleted? if not (or if you can restore) can you repost/relink it here?

Status
Not open for further replies.