doubt about tautology bandwidth meter V1.5

mann_2008_69

Lucky
ISP
Dataone 500C+
Dear Friends i have some doubt regarding to tautology bandwidth meter V1.5 in upload. i checked it with bittorrent software. bit torrent shows that it uploaded more then 2 MB today, but this meter showing only 334.88 KB uploaded this month. how could it be. i think this meter is not accurate. please reply that am i wrong ?if i am right then please suggest any good meter, which is relaible.Thank you.

you have to select the right adapter for this to work correctly.choose your physical LAN card(e.g.realtek etc) as the adapter to monitor not the pppoe/dialup etc.

@mann_2008_69Tautology meter, programmer does notguarantee accurate readings. Click "About' of the application. The only "Accurate" Usage meter is the one your ISP uses .You have to accept what they record as your usage. If you are an old Data one user, FREE meters based on BSNL portal on data from BSNL and with more options like, billing, usage left , daily average etc, are available. The difficulty is for new BSNLBB users with IP 117.xx.xx.xx and , the other usage meters are only to guide us to keep within limits our usage. If you are willing to buy a usage meter with better accuracy and hour by hour details, how much you d/l from a web site etc, a Google search will help.