Double Login Using One Account

ISP
tata
Dear sir can you please help me out to use my single user acount for simultaneous logging from two differrent computers at asame time.plz help me out .Any setting changes reqd?

single account at two different distant computers ispossible only if both are enabled for the dataone .no setting changes are required .If you want to use dataone unlimited at differentplaces then it may not be possible . BSNL is nowrestricting the use of unlimited dataone connectionwith the concerned telephone number .if you want to share the net within your premisesthat requires a different setup .

@boygr8 yes , the bandwidth is shared .

< edit : see below post >

No its not shared. Bcos wen i m connected it can not get connected n wen he is connected i can't connect.He uses it for 12 hrs n for others 12 hrs i use it. So we share the bill.

QUOTE(catchkunu @ Sep 2 2006, 09:21 PM) [snapback]60876[/snapback]
Dear sir
can you please help me out to use my single user acount for simultaneous logging from two differrent computers at asame time.plz help me out .Any setting changes reqd?
[/b]

The account is single user home plan. what u r wanting is a multi user system. Two computers connected to the same adsl modem is single user, but same user on two diff modems at same time, will become multi-user...not posible

i think u can use an UL connection on different computers but not at the same time on both of them 🙂

BSNL has restricted all accounts to single user login. We have Business 3000 account and it is saying on BSNL website that this is multiuser but we can not login from 2 computer same time.Earlier this was possible but now it is not possible to login simultaneously.