• Views Views 15,027

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
https://imgur.com/2TdEY

i have seen some episodes. this must be one of the shittiest cartoons ever. and a movie based on it is releasing next week. what a stupid world we are living in.

why cannot we have movies featuring johnny bravo?

Shinchan 😛

Doraemon is loved by kids .. I don't think its shitty .. Anyways the movie is for kids and would be nice for those who love this series ..Personally I too have seen some episode and I find it quite funny ..But shinchan even with all its censorship in India is still way funnier than Doraemon

I love such movies. Shinchan - Bungle in the Jungle, Shinchan - Action Kamen vs Higure Rakshash and Shinchan - Treasures of the Buriburi Kingdom were awesome. I am pretty sure this Doraemon movie would also be amazing. 😀

i have seen some episodes. this must be one of the shittiest cartoons ever. and a movie based on it is releasing next week. what a stupid world we are living in.

Is it safe to assume you dont have any 3-5 yr old kid at your home? My son loves Doremon.

I dont watch such cartoons anymore. The only cartoon which is broadcasted on TV and I'd watch willingly is family guy. Only watched a few episodes so far but each and every one of them was funny as hell. Added it to my Tata Sky + to record all the episodes. Now if only they didnt censor everytime some used the F word. So annoying....

Is it safe to assume you dont have any 3-5 yr old kid at your home? My son loves Doremon.
ditto

why cannot we have movies featuring johnny bravo?

I dont think Doraemon is shitty ... In fact I find it pretty nice .. much clean entertainment than other cartoon shows .. My kid is 3 .. doesnt says many words .. but one of the words he says is Doraemon .. he is very fond of this cartoon .. and have got me into watching it too ... i will definitely take him to this movie ..

Guess what. My son already knows about this movie. Guess I'll have to sit through this one 🙁

I agree. This has to be one of the most stupid cartoons ever. No learning whatsoever, stupid characters, with even more stupid accents and meaningless stories. I wish I could lay my hands on the guy who conceptualized this.

Wrong. Crappy translators make the stories meaningless and crappy voice actors speak in stupid accents. This isn't one of the most stupid cartoons.

Wrong. Crappy translators make the stories meaningless and crappy voice actors speak in stupid accents. This isn't one of the most stupid cartoons.

I second that .. look at the movies which get translated .. crap translation ..