don't you think that...

• Thread starter Thread starter ekta_m
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1,187

ekta_m

ISP
AT&T
airtel should remove the link "Services" from their website?because they don't provide any services... lol!

There are many things we things should happen but never actually happens.

They even started giving ads during any outgoing call.. even complainin to them dosent help atall.. i am also thnkin to port my number

i am also thnkin to port my number

no need to take the pains... all indian mobile operators are one and the same!

no need to take the pains... all indian mobile operators are one and the same!

I would disagree with that. If you find an operator that works well for you, porting your number may well be worth it. Best is to get a pre paid number of the operator you want to try out and then switch to it depending on your liking.

I would disagree with that.

and i'd disagree with you... this is my 12th year of mobile usage in india... i've been with indian mobile services from the days when the SIM cards were sold in CD cases... and i've used mobile services of at least 6 different countries...

i know the reputation of indian mobile operators very well.

and i'd disagree with you... this is my 12th year of mobile usage in india... i've been with indian mobile services from the days when the SIM cards were sold in CD cases... and i've used mobile services of at least 6 different countries...

i know the reputation of indian mobile operators very well.

LoLz... This Is INDIA 😀

Umm, if your operator :Has good network coverage, Decent call rates, Doesn't bombard you with telemarketing calls or messages andservice requests are completed on time, wouldn't that operator be alright? More importantly you don't have waste your time rectifying issues and it just works, I'd be pretty satisfied with it.