Dont take 64 kbps pack

• Thread starter Thread starter kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2,470

kumar

Friends i was on 48 kbps pack AXBX till now which was giving decent speed of 12 kBps at a good price of 450 rs . I did the mistake of upgrading to the new 64 kbps pack QAU1 which is 495 rs believing i may get good speed on this pack . To my shock the new 64 kbps pack only gives less than 7 kBps constant speed . I regret the moment when I renewed my pack for 64 kbps pack instead of staying with the same old 48 kbps pack. LESS SPEED FOR HIGHER PRICING 'Did someone say sify is improving?'

I am seriously thinking of ending my Tryst with Sify after this month.

Well, in Mumbai 64kbps is the lowest they go and they price is a little lower than that its 400. Speeds are 11kBps when the connection is up and running 😉

well aren't you suppose to get 7 to 8KB for a 64Kbps pack......

yeah, but lately they've started giving u more speed so that u hit their benchmark 150 MB per day asap, and they reduce ur days after that 😛

Originally posted by kumar@Jul 22 2005, 06:08 AM
Friends i was on 48 kbps pack AXBX till now which was giving decent speed of 12

kBps at a good price of 450 rs . I did the mistake of upgrading to the new 64 kbps

pack  QAU1  which is 495 rs believing i may get good speed on this pack . To my 

shock the new 64 kbps pack only gives less than 7 kBps constant speed . I regret

the moment  when I renewed my pack for 64 kbps pack instead of staying with

the same old 48 kbps pack.

LESS SPEED FOR HIGHER PRICING

'Did someone say sify is improving?'
[snapback]17713[/snapback]
[/quote]

U are lucky that on 48 kbps u got 12KBps. normally u cannot or should not get more than 6 KBps. hence on 64 you are getting the perfect speed between 7 to 8 KBps. So sify is right and giving you perfect speed.

I am getting 7-8kBps on the 64kBps Trial Pack for 7 days which I got as a compensation. But this is unlimited all day long so thats just like having 11kBps at nights 😉

Oh no so we will be getting less for more now.....Why didnt u renew via their client.....it still offers AXBX? Also did anybody try buying 128kbps unlimited @ rs500 avaialble in sify mall

Originally posted by boygr8@Jul 22 2005, 05:39 PM
Oh no so we will be getting less for more now.....

Why didnt u renew via their client.....it still offers AXBX? Also did anybody try buying 128kbps unlimited @ rs500 avaialble in sify mall
[snapback]17793[/snapback]
[/quote]

no new experiments with the sify. y dont u try and tell us the review.

When time for renewal comes i will definitely go for AXBX if its listed, but may not for 128 kbps ultd