Don't marry software girl (computer humor)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 3,129

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Never marry a Testing girl since she always doubts U .Never marry a DATABASE girl since she always wants her husband to be a UNIQUE key.Never marry a C girl because she always have a tendency to BREAK the things and EXIT from house.Never marry a C++ girl as u may encounter some problems in INHERITANCE .Never marry a JAVA girl since she always throws EXCEPTIONS.Never marry a VB girl since she has divorce FORM with her always.Never marry a UNIX girl ,she always dump u with a core.Never marry a PASCAL girl ,she always scolds u as rascal.Never marry a COBOL girl since she may be very good in DIVISION of families.Never marry a NETWORK girl since she may be very good in shooting troubles.Better marry a girl not belonging to SOFTWARE FAMILYMARRY A GIRL FROM A "HARD"WARE FAMILY , THEN..........

hehehehe 😛 i have no plans to marry a software girl! 😛

lolz 😀
now just need to find a hardware girl......... 😀 😀

i'd rather go for a softwear girl :d

Well I am a harware guy ...but tell you its really difficult to find the female version of our kind...u know they have butter fingers and screwdriver isn't a thing for them...STICK with SOFTWARE or Softwear 😀 😆