• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 3,127
Status
Not open for further replies.

varunseth

ISP
airtel
I bought reliance gsm prepaid few months back its been a horrible experience and my mistake to go reliance gsm. Its network is soo bad you will never get full strength signals except you standing on the roof of your building that is also a joke. when ever i dial call it is network signals go zero. it never happens you can make a single efficient call and sometimes you cant even dial calls as network is always busy. On other end it is offering lowest tariff it is making real fool of people. 1paisa sms scheme is a real bluff friends when you send a sms it charges around 3 to 10 paise as people forgot to check there balances and it happens same in per second call system, if it is not charging in this manner might cut balance in any other way(hello tunes, missed call alert). There call center people never pick the phone. the even dont know what are setting of gprs and how to activate the gprs plan on your number and if you adopt for there sms scheme there is no option how to deactivate it. call center people have one answer for all your query go to rworld services and it never works if you have the latest phone with you.

On other end it is offering lowest tariff it is making real fool of people. 1paisa sms scheme is a real bluff friends when you send a sms it charges around 3 to 10 paise as people forgot to check there balances

Have you opted for 1p/SMS plan?

you are 100% right..their network is too bad from last 1 year..They automatically activate vas services on rim gsm and cut the account balance..Airtel is some costly,but in quality it is best than rim gsm....

Status
Not open for further replies.