Don't get ELOPED.

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 2,227
Well As a simple man Good one from Nokia...!!And as a tech freak....Are you Kidding me(Nokia)..??

Is this published by Nokia? I doubt...

BTW after reading some disadvantages of WP7, I am totally against it like iPhone. iPhone has build a strong wall-gardened network within itself and WP7 has followed iPhone/iOS.
Few points are
- No expandable memory
- No free data transfer between phone and PC, we need Zune for all data sync between phone and PC
- No Bluetooth file transfer
- MP3 or any Audio file cannot be easily set as ringtone, has some complex method
Source - Its for Samsung Omnia W, but applicable for all WP7 I guess
Non-expandable storage
No mass storage
Zune-only file management and sync
No Bluetooth file transfers
No Flash (nor Silverlight) support in the browser
No DivX/XviD video support (automatic transcoding provided by Zune software)

seems to be from Nokia fan(s) who think nokia can succeed ONLY with MeeGo and Symbian and WP is absolutely wrong choice. the anti ELOP thinking!

ignorant

ever used a windows phone ? its 1000 times better then your android; which is full of code bloat

It's all individual choice. I'm using Android and I'm quite happy with it.

Is this published by Nokia? I doubt...

- No expandable memory
- No free data transfer between phone and PC, we need Zune for all data sync between phone and PC
- No Bluetooth file transfer
- MP3 or any Audio file cannot be easily set as ringtone

So you wont buy a phone just cause you cannot change the ringtone. I dont put ringtones on my android because then the ringtones show up in my song library.

And how many times is it that you want expandable memory and i havent seen anybody carrying memory cards and swaps them. Buy a phone with adequate memory.

So you wont buy a phone just cause you cannot change the ringtone. I dont put ringtones on my android because then the ringtones show up in my song library.

And how many times is it that you want expandable memory and i havent seen anybody carrying memory cards and swaps them. Buy a phone with adequate memory.

There is a simple solution in android to exclude ringtones from the song library. You just need to create an empty file called '.nomedia' without quotes in the directory(s) where the ringtones are saved. Reboot your phone and now ringtones won't show up in your song library.

I guess they realized that the company is still going to dogs and there is no point in staying?