Does You broadband work with TP-Link 3020 Router?

• Thread starter Thread starter Mehul S.
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 6,761
I've spent hours configuring TP-Link 3020 router but somehow it just wont connect. I've updated the MAC address of router, even tried cloning.

There is no point cancelling my connection because I know they almost never refund the money.

I would appreciate if you someone has configured successfully and would help me out.

I just want to update on this.
I tried everything possible with TP-Link 3020 and it didn't work. I ended selling it through OLX with Rs. 200 loss.

I then bought D-Link-Dir-600M-Broadband-Wireless-Router for Rs. 800 from Amazon.

D-Link Dir-600M Broadband Wireless Router - Buy D-Link Dir-600M Broadband Wireless Router Online at Low Price in India - Amazon.in

I then called You broadband and asked them to add MAC of router. After that I followed simple instructions given by D Link using PPoE connection. That worked.

If for some reason if it still doesn't work for you, on the D Link web page, there is advanced settings, and then at the bottom of the screen there is clone MAC from PC, try that and connect again.

Remember You broadband supports DSL Router only, it DOES NOT support ADSL router. ADSL router is supported by BSNL.

Right now everything is working fine, but in future I'll probably go with a little high end router.

you broadband supports Netgear and D-Link ask customer care what supports adsl or dsl, router which works for you broadband not works for beam and reverse too,

i want to know is bsnl router works for youbroad? so i need to buy an dsl router but which company/
how to that is dsl or adsl?

I've spent hours configuring TP-Link 3020 router but somehow it just wont connect. I've updated the MAC address of router, even tried cloning.

There is no point cancelling my connection because I know they almost never refund the money.

I would appreciate if you someone has configured successfully and would help me out.

Sir the TP -Link 3020 seems to be a 3g/4g router and may be the reason for your configuring problems