Does the 'grand sports pack' have all hindi/eng channels?

• Thread starter Thread starter golu14
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 4,559

golu14

ISP
Airtel
Im upgrading to Tata Sky+ hd from my airtel iptv(cable is better than this shit)I saw in the website that theres a pack named grand sports pack which they give for 5715.I want the pack which has all the hindi and english channels including all the hd channels. i do not want south indian or regional lang channels, nor the 'topper' channel.And whats the difference between grrand sports pack, supreme sports pack and mega sd pack?Wich pack should i take?Also, it has to be monthly only.Thanks 😀

Grands sports package does include all hindi and english entertainment, movies & news channel. But it does not include any HD channels.

Difference between Grand sports pack & Supreme sports package is that Supreme sports package does not include any english entertainment, movies & news channels.

Now Difference between Grand Sports pack & Mega SD pack is that in addition to all the channels Grands sports pack offer, Mega SD pack offer all three 'Ten' Sports channels, All ACTVE services, 12 free showcase movies & all regional channels. There's a price protection for a year & no service charge.

If you want all hindi & english channels including all HD channels then you should subscribe to Mega HD pack which costs Rs. 6400/annum.
For more details go to the website.

DTH India - Mega Packs

Both Tata Sky and Airtel are good in terms of DTH services. Currently Airtel provides more number of HD channels then Tata Sky but you have to pay way more to get all HD channels. While Tata Sky has lesser number of HD channels but it has upper hand in customer service.Choice is yours.