Does sify disconnect you every night-Late night?

t_s_g_shankar

Is there anyone else with this problem or is it just me??Does anyone else get disconnected EVERY single night by sify when you are using the unlimited pack(iam on 256 kbps unlimited).And they disconnect at just the time wen u have fallen asleep and would be too lazy to get up and restart net and even if you do..it would atleast be a good 2-3 hours of no-downloads every night!But this problem no longer arises when they give me a temporary 2 day package between package renewals.It is sooo unfair that they disconnect me and if i confront them they either deny it outright or say some daily maintenance of server or some crap and they have to reset ..so it gets disconnected.All i want is...my net to restart once SIFY disconnects me EVERY night at round about 12:30- 1..wen i am FAAAST asleep!No alternate dialer for that?Can i sue them....do i have any legal ground?

Yes, every one using the night unlimited or the family pack gets disconnected at 12:30, I have already registered a complaint for this...

Well.. I am not aware of this.. I sleep around 3.30 AMI use net from 10pm to 3.30am/// I never face any disconnection!!I am using 128Kbps Family Pack.

Yes, they do disconnect at 12.30 and also at 9.49 or so, daily. They basically boot you off the server so that they can keep track of downloads between 10-8 or 12-8 or whatever. Its normal. The problem won't be solved if you ask them to stop doing that, coz there is no other way for them to keep track. The problem is with their client, which doesnt check occasionally to ensure that its connected to the server.I am using EasySify, with the old login protocol, and my client reconnects every time Sify Disconnects me.

Use Task scheduler to schedule the login at 1AM every morning.Its easy and the best.

No disconnections during 10pm to 8am.Sify disconnects me at around 8:05am which means my torrent client is kept busy throughout the night 🙂

:huh: man why the hell you posting helpline numbers on every thread... i think we have a thread pinned up with the customer care numbers... and ure still using caps... :huh:

lol u get those kewl bars below ur name once u reach a certain number of posts.. does something for ur ego doesnt it 😛 i use task scheduler to login with super sify no probs anymore 🙂