Does Reliance still has thatlogin page hassle?

• Thread starter Thread starter you12
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 3,952
Status
Not open for further replies.

you12

ISP
Airtel
Because that 12 mbps @ 999 plan looks mighty fine. I might have to choose reliance over airtel . the main problem is that I want to use my ipad on wifi as well. And Reliance's attempt at censorship of File sharing bugs me. Although from the looks of it that can be beat around by a simple anonymizer.

Yes. They still have that web based login. However, you can share multiple devices using the connection. It took me some time to figure that out. Got a new reliance broadband connection yesterday. Not working at the moment - down since 16:15. Typing this from trusty my old Airtel BB.

The websites are all accessible now, btw Reliance has a quick connect tool, you may use that for logging in instead of the web url.

The websites are all accessible now, btw Reliance has a quick connect tool, you may use that for logging in instead of the web url.
Is it an official one?? Where can i get it?

Reliance Broadband uses MER (MAC Encapsulated Routing) technology.It is a new standard and has many advantages over the conventional RFC1483 based routing systems. Maybe Mathew can shed more light into this.

Oh yes it does. I am unable to open it now. This happens quite frequently. twice a week. and it doesnt open for an entire day or so. Customer care is absolutely useless. My business is getting affectedReliance broadband is worstest

You may directly try the IP instead of the url, if that doesn't work, try pinging the dns server, if you are not getting a ping response then you should release and renew 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.