Does Reliance GSM simcard works with all GSM handsets ?

• Thread starter Thread starter autumn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 25,456
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is GSM and not CDMA you will definitly be able to use it on any GSM-handset. :thumbsup:

if it is a gsm sim card, it will work in gsm phones.only in cdma operators when a cdma sim card is given, that doesnt work

Reliance GSM?! when did it start? i thought they were still not issued frequencies because of objections by other operators waiting in queue as well.

oh ok, i didnt know reliance also has GSM networks running in certain states. what happens if some1 on Reliance CDMA network goes to HP? do they have CDMA network in HP too?

Reliance has CDMA network in most of the states. Reliance and GSM in HP... thats news for me too...

he could be in HP where reliance GSM is present since a long time 😛

No i m from Pune, Maharashtra. My relative told me that he has just got Reliance GSM sim from Reliance Communication. He has job there. Is this wrong ?

@autumnIt could be the CDMA sim called RUIM. Reliance has not launched GSM yet apart from the 8 circles they are providing.

@autumn
It could be the CDMA sim called RUIM. Reliance has not launched GSM yet apart from the 8 circles they are providing.
Which r the 8 circles in which Reliance GSM is present ? Is it present in Maharashtra ?

^^
Kolkata
West Bengal
Assam
North-East
Orissa
Himachal Pradesh
Bihar & Jharkhand
MP & Chattisgarh

--> :: Welcome to Reliance Mobile ::
Means its not available in Maharashtra Circle ?

Rcom has outlined to spread its GSM network to cover 90 per cent of the population by 2009. This will be the fastest rollout of GSM network in India. It has already signed conclusive arrangements of $ 1.3 billion for electronic equipment with vendors, including Huawei, ZTE and Alcatel Lucent. The company management has hinted at net additions to pick-up in subsequent months due to increase in its coverage of existing eight GSM circles.

Status
Not open for further replies.