Does Honesty net solutions cache torrent websites?

• Thread starter Thread starter varun120
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 10,550
How much speed do you get on http download and torrent? I personally like to download torrent via IDM if seeders are not good.

More often than not I get full plan speed. BTW, how do you download torrents using IDM? I wasn't aware that we could do this. Could you please explain?

There are websites like Boxopus, putdrive, Filestream.me, where one can create an account and paste the magnet link of the torrent. It will cache that torrent in some time. It will after completing the cache provide a download box, where you can download the torrent via IDM or your download manager. But free user has limited storage, and time of storage. Filesteam is good website it gives you 2-3 days of storage time, but once you stop downloading and you can not resume, and download starts from beginning. While boxopus gives just a day of storage time to free users to complete download and you can resume download, and also a limit of 2.5 GB, but the bandwidth changes everyday, and creating multiple accounts can solve the problem.

Dude HNS does cache torrents , you have to download popular torrents to get cache speed , i get 6-7MBps due to 5400 RPM drive but my friend gets 10MBps on certain popular torrents like latest games , serials , movies etc . I mostly download from link-removed and i get cache speed in many torrents . One HNS user has to download at normal speed then he uploads/seeds it to the cache server (2-3 cache servers) .Then these servers give high LAN speed to other HNS users .

And what about the non latest and some old torrents ( I download TV series and films mostly, series and movies might be 4-5 years old). Will I get at least 450 KBps on 4 Mbps for torrents?

Like i said it depends on whether previous HNS users downloaded the torrent/data or not , if they downloaded it and seeded it to cache server , then yes you will get cache speed , speed is 2MBps(16mbps)-10MBps(80mbps) depending on how many cache servers are connected in peer list .
http://postimg.org/image/z9fkr6qej/