Does FUP reset happens on time from BSNL ?

• Thread starter Thread starter icycool25
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 10,411

icycool25

Greatest P2P Downloader
ISP
BSNL Broadband 750 UL @ Rs.500 pm
Hi Friends !This was the first month I ever used an 'FUP' plan from BSNL. I am currently on BB ULD 499 plan (512 Kbps until 4 GB, 256 Kbps after that). Currently I am down with this FUP but just wanted to know that does BSNL reset the FUP limit back to the original limit on time (i.e, the beginning of the new month every time) ? Or do I have to move from pillar to post to get my speeds rectified on every month beginning ?Any one using an FUP plan from BSNL BB can help me out ! 🙂Thanks !

Yeah, check now, It must be back.

Not for me.. Didn't happen in Feb 2012.. not so far either.. On 750UL+ The connection has been rock stable on NIB-1 hence I've been loathe to call them up to get it rectified. As it is the 6gb will last for 3 days or less at my usage 🙂

Me too on 750 ULD and for me 1 day is enough to exceed that crappy FUP limit.At most 2 days i would say.

Yeah mostly on time, dont expect 12'o clock sharpness, but by 9-10 a.m it's reset to normal speeds.

It actually happens at 2 am, I have restarted the modem few times to get full speeds and mostly had to wait till around 2.

again back to 512 KBPS

BB Home Combo UL 625
(512 Kbps until 4 GB, 256 Kbps after that)

Yup. Thanks to all who replied to my thread. My FUP limit is reset & I'm back at 512 kbps !!

It actually happens at 2 am, I have restarted the modem few times to get full speeds and mostly had to wait till around 2.

Mine resets at around 12:10 am - 12:15 am every month.