Does FiveNet provides service in Mira-Bhayandar (Mumbai-Western)?

• Thread starter Thread starter whoru007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 6,295

whoru007

Human
ISP
Virgin
Hello Guys,I wanted to know that does FiveNet provides service in Mira-Bhayandar a Western Mumbai Suburb??Also hows their download speed if I take AS 1030 (1024kbps) Rs.450/Month Plan?

Yeah same question as i stay in Mira Road

You visit their website and check if anyone is listed for your area under their partners list.If not, contact them on the number given on the website and ask.They claim 70% of rated speed for both download and upload.

Sad but even sadder for me. When I finally contacted Raj Net which 5 net said was for my area, I was told that their border stops 1 km from my place. Back to 5 net and they said oh in that case your area is not covered.

I am very disappointed too..Hope they expand their service to Mira-Bhayandar and we get connection with their Hubs.Latest Update: After talking with an official person from FiveNet. He told me that they will start service in Mira-Bhayandar Area in next 2-3 Months. They will publish advertisement in news paper in next month.

^ see my answer in post #3 above. The info is there on their website. They have someone in Ghatkopar IIRC. Just call and confirm.

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

hope this wont happen to ma net connection 😛

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

^ see my answer in post #3 above. The info is there on their website. They have someone in Ghatkopar IIRC. Just call and confirm.

is der in plan of 4mbps unlimited or plz suggest some isp which can provide me this speed ( cable isp preffered)