Does Bsnl Monitor Websites

hotindia

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Mar 22, 2006
guys i want to know does bsnl monitors websites or they have the power to monitor which websites a user visits or which files they download like 24online?

vichitra

Jun 5, 2006
QUOTE(hotindia @ Oct 15 2006, 02:17 PM) [snapback]65420[/snapback]
guys i want to know does bsnl monitors websites or they have the power to monitor which websites a user visits or which files they download like 24online?for eg if i download a full movie from -- link removed -- or -- link removed -- can they monitor it and charge me of downloading a pirated copy of a file.if also i download torrents of full version movies,games etc downloading which are illegal can they charge me for a fine or can they report it to anti piracy squad?suppose i visit a adult forum and download a hot movie can they monitor it and sentence me to jail or a fine of big amount?please solve my quieries.i have heard that 24online isps monitor websites that a user visits does bsnl also do that stuff if they do so we have to be more carefull in downloading files.

[/b]

Talking of being capable to monitor users activity, yes BSNL is all capable to do that. But they wouldn't do it unless a legal organization approached them with proper orders from court.

seshu

Listener
Regulars
Mar 31, 2006
^ well ! BSNL has nothing to do with what you have
visited / downloaded thru Dataone connection . BSNL
cannot charge extra money for that . And BSNL has
no interest in monitoring individual users .

If police / CBI / etc... approach BSNL to enquire
about any particular user then BSNL has full rights
to monitor and help them ...

P.S. : this was a direct reply to the topic .

krishnan

Regular
Regulars
Aug 13, 2006
BSNL does monitor on regular basis , but they usualy dont care. But they have full log of what u are doing, the websites u visited, the date and such

hotindia

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Mar 22, 2006
ok then i will download movies another thing does the local exchange broadband employees monitor or the central office employees monitor those stuffs?because my local exchange officers are angry with me because i complained about their laziness to the central office

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
maybe you can stop downloading illegal content from the internet if you think you have the right to complain about the laziness of the bsnl officials.

hotindia

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Mar 22, 2006
dont you download movies from the internet i complained about my local exchange officers who were not giving me a connection so they are angry with me can they do any harm to me if i download pirated softwares or movies?

ogtripleog

Regular
Regulars
Sep 11, 2004
lmao chill kid, i think you're safe.. you can continue watching those hot movies in peace... ;) your exchange people can't do sh*t