Does Applying For Airtel Broadband Only Cost Rs. 500?

• Thread starter Thread starter inetbum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 8,387
where'd u get this info ????????.........where u puttin up???coz i had no airtel LL, i applied for BB and paid jus Rs500/-(modem security) and a LL plus my broadband were up and running within1 2 days 🙂. the LL was/is on zero rental plan plus i got to choose 1isd, 1 std and 1 local no. to which i wud get free call worth (i don remember exactly but i guess it was) arnd 1000 bucks for 3 months (1000x3). so a pretty impressive package i must say. and i repeat alli paid was 500(plus taxes 10+2%) only.

QUOTE(mystery_inc18 @ Feb 6 2007, 01:40 AM) [snapback]78746[/snapback]
where'd u get this info ????????.........where u puttin up???
coz i had no airtel LL, i applied for BB and paid jus Rs500/-(modem security) and a LL plus my broadband were up and running within1 2 days 🙂.
the LL was/is on zero rental plan plus i got to choose 1isd, 1 std and 1 local no. to which i wud get free call worth (i don remember exactly but i guess it was) arnd 1000 bucks for 3 months (1000x3). so a pretty impressive package i must say.
and i repeat alli paid was 500(plus taxes 10+2%) only.[/b]

If U've paid only 500 Rs. as upfront payment, Check Ur 1st bill, Registration fee for voice is charged in that :lol: no compnay makes it all clear to customer.. there is always something hidden behind curtains... HEAVY CURTAINS... you'll not know until u research on that... :lol:

i did...all it had extra was the tax on rs 500 + the rs699 BB rental nothing else !!! since the first bill i hv'nt paid more than 800 in anymonth....i hv airtel for bout 8 months now.

QUOTE(mystery_inc18 @ Feb 6 2007, 09:59 AM) [snapback]78767[/snapback]
i did...all it had extra was the tax on rs 500 + the rs699 BB rental nothing else !!! since the first bill i hv'nt paid more than 800 in anymonth....i hv airtel for bout 8 months now.[/b]

Did you got connection under any scheme? coz sometimes, sales team provide the schemes to some selected customers... otherwise, in normal scenario, customers have to pay 350 Rs for telephone registration also...

i think ur connection is in some scheme...

QUOTE(mystery_inc18 @ Feb 3 2007, 02:03 PM) [snapback]78383[/snapback]
okk....got ur pt.
here its 500(modem security) for a new airtel BB conn..........they give a telep[one free of cost with it which is on pay as per usage(zero rental) plan.....so i jus pay for the BB and get a free phone for incoming 🙂 🙂 🙂....quite a good package[/b]
yes its true,mystery asked me to second his statement....he paid me for this.lmao